But if you do, Daniel Hughes has put together an interesting list based on his experience:
"Here’s my list of the ten best process features in Revit; that can offer the biggest Return On Investment (ROI) in the initial phase of Revit implementation.
- Automatic Sheet set Management and Tag Coordination
- Automated Floor Planning Tools
- All Model & Sheet Views Update When the Revit Model is Edited
- Annotation Graphics Resize Based on View Scale
- Power of Parametric Dimensioning
- Pre-built Building Product Manufacturer Model Libraries
- Building Schedules Synchronize\Auto-Update With Model Changes
- Views: Independent & Automated Visibility Controls
- Multiple people can simultaneously Access and Edit the Project File
- Link DWG Files Into Revit Project"
ReviBOX creates a fast, intuitive, and powerful 3D modeling environment. Never manage section views for 3D modeling again! Intuitively creates section views without the hassle and automatically deletes each time the window is closed so there's never a need to manage them. Save time, increase productivity, and work seamlessly!
- Create section view from 3D views on the fly!
- Create a section view that never needs to be managed.
- Automatic work planes. Adjust the 3D view box to update the work plane.
- Quickly rotate 3D elements draw model lines faster!
- Arrange section and 3D views side-by-side.
|Create section view|
There's more information available on the Autodesk Exchange Apps website.